Anyone Can Become a PTA Member
join us now!
Your membership dollars pay for MANY things that school funding does not cover, such as:
- Student Assemblies
- Field Trips
- Field Day
- Classroom Parties
- Classroom Supplies
- Events for the Whole Family
- Teacher Appreciation
Membership pricing is as follows:
- Individual: $7
- Family: $14
- Faculty: $10
- Community Partners (All Others): $25
* If you have already joined the PTA, you will receive an error message when you click the button.
MAKe EVERY CHILD'S POTENTIAL A REALITY
As the largest volunteer child advocacy association in the nation, Parent Teacher Association (PTA) reminds our country of its obligations to children and provides parents and families with a powerful voice to speak on behalf of every child while providing the best tools for parents to help their children be successful students.
When you join PTA, you take a step toward improving your child's education. You join millions of members across the nation who believe that our future lies in the hands of today's youth. We all want to see our children succeed, and studies have shown that being involved in your child's education is key to achieving that goal. Grades and test scores improve and self-esteem grows.
When legislators meet to discuss public education, PTA numbers speak volumes about advocating for change in our school systems. Successful students are everyone's business, and when students succeed, communities benefit.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause - the growth of your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Benefits from PTA membership including discounts and offers from various providers and sponsors, including Great Wolf Lodge, Sea World San Antonio, Texas Rangers, LaQuinta Inns & Suites, Dell, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Schlitterbahn Waterparks & Resorts, Six Flags, and more.
Important Upcoming Dates and Events
- Wednesday, December 15
- Thursday, December 16
- Saturday, February 5
- Tuesday, March 22
- Saturday, April 30
- Tuesday, June 14
Become a PTA Member
Login to our website and purchase on the Online Forms page today!
PISD Volunteer Application
Each year, individuals must submit an application in order to volunteer at PISD. Applications can take up to 2 weeks to process and must be approved prior to volunteering.
Email us at email@example.com for questions or concerns.