How to sign up for email newsletters
- Log in to your Account
- Once you are logged in, click on your Name at the very top of the page
- This will bring you to your Profile Page, where you can view and edit your account.
- You'll notice you have several Menu Options: you can change your password, invite others to the Harrington PTA website (such as spouse and grandparents) to make an account - this is helpful for orders that happen through the website, such as flower sales. You can also view previous orders you have made and any account balance you may have.
- The last menu option is Subscriptions. This is what you click on to sign up for communications from Harrington PTA. You have many options that may or may not pertain to your child. The page gives more information but the two subscriptions that have information for every child at the school are:
- Howler Newsletter - biweekly informative newsletter with important details about school events and information
- Highlights - weekly reminder email with brief snippets about current and upcoming events
- Select Subscribed for each newsletter you would like to receive and then be sure to click Save Preferences at the bottom of the page to start receiving emails.
- At the bottom you can also subscribe to various Harrington Calendars to receive reminder messages about events at the school, including events you have signed up to volunteer at. (Note: the calendar subscribe feature works better on a mobile device than a desktop computer.)
That's it! You're signed up!
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or need any assistance!
To volunteer at Harrington Elementary at any time (class parties, field trips, field day, etc) you must complete a background check.
This has to be done every year, so do it now for the 2018-2019 school year.
Click here for the volunteer application. It can take up to 2 weeks to get cleared, so fill it out now!
Questions or concerns? Let us know! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.