For Pajama-Read-A-Rama this year, we are creating a Google Slideshow of parents, children, family and friends reading. If you would like to be in the slideshow, please follow these easy steps:
- Please take a video or photo of someone reading. Videos should be no longer than 5 minutes.
- Click here to securely upload your video/photo. If the link does not work, you can also visit https://www.dropbox.com/request/DUxfiRrcvP50RPWY73HB.
DEADLINE TO UPLOAD VIDEOS: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH
FAQ / TIPS
- Videos should be no longer than 5 minutes
- Look at the camera, when possible
- For chapter books, read your favorite part
- Make sure to show pictures for everyone to enjoy
- Anyone who supports Harrington can be in the video, including extended family members, friends and members of the community (i.e. firefighters, police officers, medical staff, city workers)
- Any age appropriate book can be read
- Books in languages other than English are also welcome
For questions, please email email@example.com.
All students are encouraged to participate in Pajama Read-a-Rama:
Mon, Nov. 16 - Wear Pajamas
Tues, Nov. 17 - Dress Up as Your Favorite Book Character
Wed, Nov. 18 - Wear Tie-Dye or Bright Colors
Thurs, Nov. 19 - Wear Something for Your Favorite Place
Fri, Nov. 20 - Wear Silly Hair or Hat
Become a PTA Member
Volunteer Background Checks
All individuals must have an approved Background Check prior to volunteering. Applications must be submitted every school year and can take up to 2 weeks to process. Click here to complete your volunteer application.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns.